- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
Perhaps the only man in Washington with the ability to convince Weiner to step aside is Senate Democratic Conference Vice Chairman Charles Schumer. Weiner worked for the New York Senator when he was in the House and took his seat when he went to the Senate. So far, Schumer has refused to call for a resignation. Schumer on Tuesday again declined to do so, saying only that "those of us who have been friends of Anthony Weiner" find his behavior "distressing, saddening and heartbreaking."
"That's all I'm going to say."