- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Maybe The Donald could chip in.
The South Florida Tea Party owes the city of Boca Raton, Fla., more than $6,000 for security provided at an April rally that starred Donald Trump, according to the Palm Beach Post.
The head of the group told the newspaper that while it doesn’t have the money, the organization is “working on paying it.”