- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Maybe The Donald could chip in.
The South Florida Tea Party owes the city of Boca Raton, Fla., more than $6,000 for security provided at an April rally that starred Donald Trump, according to the Palm Beach Post.
The head of the group told the newspaper that while it doesn’t have the money, the organization is “working on paying it.”