- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Rep. Michael Grimm just introduced his puppy, Sebastian, to the world.
“Rep. Grimm will be appearing on the Fox Business Channel at 11 a.m.,” Grimm spokeswoman (ha!) Carol Danko says in a statement Monday. “But more importantly, his teacup Yorkie, Sebastian will also be making his national TV debut.”
Absolutely correct, Ms. Danko. Puppies are always more important than their owners.
“Sebastian spends his days greeting office guests, sitting in on meetings, keeping up office morale and chewing anything he can get his teeth on,” she says.
This past May, HOH reported that the Humane Society helped the New York Republican rescue Sebastian from a puppy mill. The cuddly pup weighs less than 5 pounds and travels between Washington, D.C., and New York with the manly and confident Congressman.