- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Hollywood star Jennifer Garner visited the Capitol on Wednesday and explained to Hill staffers just how they came to be so successful.
“Believe it or not,” she told the crowd of mostly young staffers and reporters, “a huge part of why you all are successful and bright and cheerful and clean, pretty-looking people is because you were able to sit in a circle when you got to kindergarten.”
Oh, that’s why! Thanks, Jen.
The actress spoke at a press conference with Sens. Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.) and Bob Casey (D-Pa.) in support of early childhood education. This was the charitable celeb’s fourth visit to the Hill.
Sadly, no one sat in a circle.