- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The 14 commissioners also hired all of the staff assisting in the brand new process. That includes Executive Director Daniel Claypool, who helped build the commission as a member of the Bureau of State Audits, and Budget Officer Deborah Davis.
“It is certainly a much more open and independent process than the Legislature doing it itself,” the Rose Institute’s Johnson said. “Everyone will be watching closely to see how the commission operates.”