- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The 14 commissioners also hired all of the staff assisting in the brand new process. That includes Executive Director Daniel Claypool, who helped build the commission as a member of the Bureau of State Audits, and Budget Officer Deborah Davis.
“It is certainly a much more open and independent process than the Legislature doing it itself,” the Rose Institute’s Johnson said. “Everyone will be watching closely to see how the commission operates.”