- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
In what may be a first for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, he made a very funny joke and everyone actually laughed.
Following the Senate’s weekly Democratic Conference lunch, the Nevada lawmaker was asked by a reporter whether he thought embattled Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) should resign. He demurred and declined to give an answer to the question.
But when the Majority Leader was asked what type of advice he would give Weiner if he were to call him and ask for it, Reid quipped: “Call somebody else!”
And the Congressional press corps erupted in laughter.
High fives all around to the Senate Leader in Zinger.