- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Rep. Rick Larsen (D-Wash.) thinks Chinese hackers can learn a thing or two from his son.
On Thursday, Larsen and Rep. Charles Boustany (R-La.), co-chairmen of the U.S.-China Working Group, hosted a discussion at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. The two were speaking about the complex relationship between the U.S. and the Asian nation when the subject of the recent Chinese Google mail (aka Gmail) hackers came up.
“Maybe [we can] even visit this hacker training school,” Larsen mused. “I’ll bring my 14-year-old and he can teach them a few things.”
We can only hope that if a little Larsen ends up teaching in a Chinese hacker school, he’ll also channel Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) and send Twitpics of the experience.