- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
According to a senior GOP aide, the most likely option is to use the Defense appropriations measure to force the administrationís hand on Libya. In fact, it appears Boehner may have had that solution in mind when he drafted the resolution: The House is expected to take up the spending measure in two weeks, the same amount of time Obama has to provide a justification for the war.