- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
According to a senior GOP aide, the most likely option is to use the Defense appropriations measure to force the administrationís hand on Libya. In fact, it appears Boehner may have had that solution in mind when he drafted the resolution: The House is expected to take up the spending measure in two weeks, the same amount of time Obama has to provide a justification for the war.