- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
President Barack Obama will hold a series of campaign events in Miami on June 13 in his first fundraising foray into the Sunshine State since he officially announced his re-election campaign in April.
Tickets for one event range from $44 to $2,500, for seating in the VIP section.
Florida is a key swing state for the president in 2012 and one that his campaign aggressively engaged in during the 2008 election.