- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
State Treasurer Richard Mourdock (R) was endorsed by former presidential candidate Steve Forbes.
Mourdock is running against Sen. Dick Lugar in the GOP primary and is on track to give the six-term Senator the most challenging race of his Congressional career. In addition to acquiring support from several Hoosier State conservatives, Mourdock also boasted Forbes’ endorsement in a press release from his campaign. “I know what it is like to take on the establishment because I’ve run an outsider campaign myself,” Forbes said in a statement. “We need strong conservative principles and fresh outsider perspectives in Washington. It is time for a leader like Richard Mourdock in the U.S. Senate.”
Rep. Joe Donnelly is seeking the Democratic nomination for Lugar’s seat.