- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer endorsed ex-Rep. Heather Wilson in the GOP Senate primary and will headline a June 14 fundraiser for her in Albuquerque.
Before speaking on behalf of President George W. Bush, Fleischer was a spokesman for then-Sen. Pete Domenici (R-N.M.), who has also endorsed Wilson.
“Heather Wilson’s strong conservative record and background in national defense make her the most qualified person to serve New Mexico in the U.S. Senate,” Fleischer said in a statement released by the Wilson campaign.
Wilson got a top-tier primary opponent last week when Lt. Gov. John Sanchez officially entered the race.