- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
I wish we could have spent it on the general, he said. But I think Ive gotten better as a candidate. I think the campaign is better because of it.
Bennets unrefined charm on the campaign trail seems to be one trait that the primary has helped him hone. It may give him a boost in an election year where so many voters are fed up with politics as usual.
Its refreshing [that] hes kind of new to the game, said Maria Fenwick, 5-year-old Kalyssas mother, after Saturdays SEIU meeting. Politicians are so polished these days, its a turnoff. I just want a real person.