- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
“I think the Republicans have boxed themselves in,” the Democratic lawmaker said. “I think the Republicans are looking at this the wrong way and I think the party’s been taken over by ideologues that are pushing an agenda that is not really comfortable with the American people.”
John Stanton and Steve Peoples contributed to this report.