- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning (R) picked up an endorsement from former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) for his campaign against Sen. Ben Nelson (D).
“I know he has the conservative record and proven leadership that Nebraskans need in the United States Senate,” Huckabee said in a statement. “I’m confident that he’ll be a strong voice in the fight to balance the federal budget, eliminate the deficit and repeal the federal takeover of healthcare. ”
Bruning is widely viewed as the frontrunner in the GOP primary against state Treasurer Don Stenberg, but polls show both of them in a position to defeat Nelson.
The Tea Party Express recently endorsed Bruning.