- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
If people thought losing an election by 18 points would render the colorful former Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) mute or force him to slink out of the limelight, they were wrong.
Grayson, who was handily defeated by Rep. Daniel Webster (R) last year, has been complaining about House Budget Chairman Paul Ryan’s (R-Wis.) plan to dramatically change Medicare. Grayson emailed supporters excerpts from a recent MSNBC appearance on the topic.
As for a hint of whether he’ll run for office again — something he has said recently he is considering — the “from” field on his email recently changed from “Alan Grayson” to the “Committee to Elect Alan Grayson.”