- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The Citi job wasn’t Schellhas’ first on K Street. He was a vice president of federal relations for the American Council of Life Insurers.
“Bob brings a wealth of political, Congressional and corporate experience to the group,” Washington Council’s Gary Gasper said.
The firm’s Nick Giordano added: “His policy strengths and political savvy will be terrific assets for our clients.”
• The American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity has tapped Evan Tracey, founder and president of the Campaign Media Analysis Group, as the coalition’s senior vice president of communications.
“Evan Tracey understands how to communicate the importance of electricity from coal and the value of investments in clean coal technology,” said Steve Miller, ACCCE’s president and CEO, in a press statement.
Submit K Street Files tips here.