- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
“My interest not only gives me the ability to focus on things I’ve really enjoyed since I was a puppy, but it also puts me in a position to help influence the coins of this country,” Lucas said. “Because one thousand, two thousand, three thousand years from now, potentially, just as we look at what the Romans or the Greeks issued, people will look at what we’ve done, and it will be a historic, artistic and economic record of our time on this planet.”
All in all, it’s not too shabby for the kid who once spent his spare time digging through pocket change. The only difference, he says, is that he now has to use a magnifying glass.