- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Scott “got sworn in and went right into session — a major session where they seem to have accomplished a lot of things,” Rubio told Roll Call.
“The time for politics will come, and I’m sure when it does he’ll be deeply involved,” Rubio said, adding about himself: “We are actively engaged and try to be engaged in party building, particularly at the local level.”