- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“People are pretty nervous,” she said. “A lot of people are riding their bikes with the nicer weather. Especially if there’s someone cutting locks, it’s very worrisome. ... They’re kind of wondering, ‘How does this happen? What’s going on?’ It also shows a pretty scary security loophole.”
If you have information concerning bike thefts on Capitol Hill, please call the Capitol Police Criminal Investigation Division at 202-224-0928.