- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Rep. Pete Sessions might have the weight of leading House Republicans’ 2012 campaign efforts on his shoulders, but he’s still lighter these days.
The Texas Republican and chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee was overheard recently telling a pal that he’s dropped nearly 30 pounds.
He told colleagues last week that he was down to a lean 180 pounds from 209 pounds last year, a tipster tells HOH.
Spokeswoman Torrie Miller tells us her boss is sticking to a weight-loss plan only a GOPer could love. “Congressman Sessions is dedicated to the three D’s — diet, discipline and defeating Democrats,” she says.