- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“We need to review all of our security procedures. And if we could get Amtrak with a little bit better food and going a lot faster than it does, then maybe that would prevent a terrorist attack. Sometimes when I have to eat that food, I want to commit a terrorist attack.”
— Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), joking last week with a reporter.