- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Republican Don Bates, a financial adviser who unsuccessfully ran for Senate in 2010, announced Wednesday that he will run for Rep. Mike Pence’s (R) open House seat in the eastern portion of Indiana.
Pence is running for governor, and several Republicans have already expressed interest in the seat, including former state GOP Executive Director Luke Messer, former Rep. David McIntosh, former Wayne County Sheriff Matt Strittmatter and Henry County Council President Nate LaMar.