- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
“Would now be a good time to discuss those filibusters?”
— Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) to Chairman Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) while they waited for the start of a Senate Rules and Administration Committee hearing Wednesday. It took 15 minutes for the panel to reach a quorum.