- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
“Would now be a good time to discuss those filibusters?”
— Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) to Chairman Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) while they waited for the start of a Senate Rules and Administration Committee hearing Wednesday. It took 15 minutes for the panel to reach a quorum.