- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
But he wont be alone. Van Hollen teamed him up with John Lapp, the former DCCC executive director who ran the IE in 2006 and advised as a consultant last cycle.
Its a tough climate and tough races, but hes just the guy to do it, Lapp said of Mook, whom he described as a happy warrior for his keen sense of humor and energy.
Hell need both in an election cycle that seems to favor Republicans, in part because Democrats no longer have the common enemy of President George W. Bush.
Were running against a lot of very different candidates, Mook said.