- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The SBA List got involved in 90 races and spent $11 million during the 2010 cycle. It seeks to oust abortion-rights supporters from office and help increase the number of female abortion-rights opponents in Congress and in governors’ mansions.
Submit campaign staffing news and tips to Shop Talk here.