- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The SBA List got involved in 90 races and spent $11 million during the 2010 cycle. It seeks to oust abortion-rights supporters from office and help increase the number of female abortion-rights opponents in Congress and in governors’ mansions.
Submit campaign staffing news and tips to Shop Talk here.