- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“As do I :-) RT @TwoNouns: a US congressman who follows back? --> sir, I apologize in advance for the horrible tweets in your future.”
— Rep. Thaddeus McCotter in a Friday tweet. The Michigan Republican is a prolific tweeter, often having conversations with his nearly 13,000 Twitter followers. He’s also not afraid to use an emoticon.