- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
“As do I :-) RT @TwoNouns: a US congressman who follows back? --> sir, I apologize in advance for the horrible tweets in your future.”
— Rep. Thaddeus McCotter in a Friday tweet. The Michigan Republican is a prolific tweeter, often having conversations with his nearly 13,000 Twitter followers. He’s also not afraid to use an emoticon.