- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“There seemed to be a strong consensus — let’s just put that off until next year,” DeMint added.
Correction: May 5, 2011
The article misrepresented Sen. Lamar Alexander’s (R-Tenn.) position on a judicial nomination. Alexander voted against the nomination of John McConnell to be a U.S. district court judge. However, he broke with the majority of his party to end debate on the nomination.