- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
The newly revised 30-page instruction manual attempts to clarify and simplify a process that has in the past been riddled with errors. It goes into greater detail about the information required for specific investments, including reporting income from real estate investment trusts and hedge funds. There is now an explanation of a capital gains box that was added to the disclosure form last year.
It also includes a new section on spousal separation, which exempts Members and staffers from disclosing the finances of spouses if they are separated with the intent of dissolving the marriage.comments powered by Disqus