- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
As Giffords continues to recover from gunshot wounds suffered in January, Democrats and independents have very favorable views of the third-term Congresswomen, and she also has a net-positive rating among Republicans.
Among 623 registered voters surveyed last week, Giffords led 48 percent to 41 percent against Flake, who is already running.
And in the long-shot chance former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) moves to Arizona and runs for Senate, she trailed Giffords 54 percent to 36 percent.