- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
As Giffords continues to recover from gunshot wounds suffered in January, Democrats and independents have very favorable views of the third-term Congresswomen, and she also has a net-positive rating among Republicans.
Among 623 registered voters surveyed last week, Giffords led 48 percent to 41 percent against Flake, who is already running.
And in the long-shot chance former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) moves to Arizona and runs for Senate, she trailed Giffords 54 percent to 36 percent.