- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
She also warned that tying abortion to the debt limit would be a mistake. Arguing the bill would strip individuals’ tax cuts if they purchase insurance that covers abortion, DeGette said bluntly, “If they try to tie the debt limit to raising peoples’ taxes if they don’t buy the right insurance policies, I think that would be insane. I really do.”