- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
In the daily whirlwind of Washington, everyone needs a little fluff sometimes.
That’s particularly true if you’re Amy Kremer of the Tea Party Express.
Kremer, leader of the grass-roots group, appeared on MSNBC’s “The Daily Rundown” on Friday morning.
Per TV custom for in-studio guests, the makeup artists fixed Kremer’s hair. An HOH spy noticed that Kremer requested they make her hair especially pouffy.
The tipster said Kremer gave herself an extra fluff before heading into the studio.
Maybe Kremer and Rep. Kristi Noem (R-S.D.), another tea party darling with big hair, can form the Tease Party Express.