- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
HOH would love to get a look at what’s on the iPods of Members of Congress, but we’ll settle for the next best thing. HOH caught up with lawmakers last week at the Grammys on the Hill, an annual event that honors politicians, educators and musicians for their work to protect artists’ rights.
We asked Members who were some of their favorite musicians. Here’s what they said:
House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-Md.): Martina McBride
Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.): Jon Bon Jovi (who’s in contention with Bruce Springsteen for the title of the Bard of New Jersey)
Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.): Warren Zevon
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee: Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley and Beyonce (who was once the Texas Democrat’s neighbor and constituent)