- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Democratic Sen. Jon Tester (Mont.) outraised his Republican opponent, Rep. Denny Rehberg, 2-to-1 in the first three months in the year, and he finished the first quarter with about $500,000 more in cash on hand.
Tester raised more than $1.1 million and had more than $1.4 million on hand. Rehberg raised $580,000 and transferred about $500,000 from his House campaign account, leaving him with more than $900,000 in cash on hand.
Tester campaign manager Preston Elliott chalked up the strong initial showing in the competitive race as evidence that support is growing for Tester’s “powerful record of standing up for Montana’s families, veterans and small businesses.”