- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Democratic Sen. Jon Tester (Mont.) outraised his Republican opponent, Rep. Denny Rehberg, 2-to-1 in the first three months in the year, and he finished the first quarter with about $500,000 more in cash on hand.
Tester raised more than $1.1 million and had more than $1.4 million on hand. Rehberg raised $580,000 and transferred about $500,000 from his House campaign account, leaving him with more than $900,000 in cash on hand.
Tester campaign manager Preston Elliott chalked up the strong initial showing in the competitive race as evidence that support is growing for Tester’s “powerful record of standing up for Montana’s families, veterans and small businesses.”