- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
What produce will be available at the start of the season?
We have one farmer who says he’s going to have asparagus, which will be great. Also, there will be green garlic [baby bulbs with a milder flavor than mature ones]. We’ll have lots of those tender greens like arugula and watercress and spinach. Things really get started once strawberry season comes around. Once that starts, we can expect all the fruits we love, like apricots and plums.
The market is at 625 H St. NE and is open every Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon.