- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
EMILY’s List added four more Republican freshmen to its list of 2012 House targets. Reps. Robert Dold (Ill.), Frank Guinta (N.H.), Adam Kinzinger (Ill.) and Steve Stivers (Ohio) join five others, Charles Bass (N.H.), Chip Cravaack (Minn.), Paul Gosar (Ariz.), Joe Heck (Nev.) and Allen West (Fla.).
“Every Republican we’ve put on notice sits in a district with strong female Democratic talent. And their anti-woman actions in Congress make electing a woman even more appealing,” EMILY’s List President Stephanie Schriock said.
The group, which assists Democratic women who support abortion rights, raised nearly $39 million last cycle from its community of about 900,000 members nationwide.