- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
Former Rep. Alan Grayson (Fla.) has been keeping in contact with donors and supporters since losing his seat last fall, and on Wednesday the Democrat used his email list to complain about the federal budget deal. It’s one of several signals that he is staying engaged and could try to run again for a House seat.
Grayson complained in his email that Republican budget cuts would “kill” 70,000 children by cutting immunization programs that could put children at risk. Of course, Grayson became infamous for extreme rhetoric in general and specifically for suggesting the GOP health care plan was for citizens to “die quickly.”
“I would very much prefer to see these children alive,” Grayson wrote.