- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Former Senate Majority Leader Bob Dole (R-Kan.), Vice President Joseph Biden, Sen. Daniel Inouye (D-Hawaii) and Sen. Pat Roberts (R-Kan.) mistake Biden’s security barrier at the podium for the official plaque honoring Dole that they were to dedicate at the World War II Memorial on Tuesday.