- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Former Senate Majority Leader Bob Dole (R-Kan.), Vice President Joseph Biden, Sen. Daniel Inouye (D-Hawaii) and Sen. Pat Roberts (R-Kan.) mistake Biden’s security barrier at the podium for the official plaque honoring Dole that they were to dedicate at the World War II Memorial on Tuesday.