- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
But for each, the Capital Hearings brings another joy to song, something they don’t find in their symphonic shows: Whether it’s allowing a 5-year-old girl to conduct the group with a candy cane at Eastern Market or daring a Capitol Hill flash mob, the Caps, it seems, thrive on spontaneity that’s well-received.
Almost every person in the Cannon House Office Building room, for example, stood and chimed in with “America the Beautiful” by the song’s end. When the Caps walked off after finishing their song, Rep. Rush Holt (D-N.J.) expressed what everyone was wondering: “Who are you guys?”