- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Former Texas Solicitor General Ted Cruz has raised more than $1 million for his GOP Senate bid.
Cruz and several other Republicans are running for the seat held by Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R), who is retiring.
Former Dallas Mayor Tom Leppert, also a Republican, already announced he raised just slightly more than that amount in the first quarter — $1.1 million — not including a $1.6 million loan from his own pocketbook. Cruz also loaned his campaign $70,000, according to a release.