- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
Former Texas Solicitor General Ted Cruz has raised more than $1 million for his GOP Senate bid.
Cruz and several other Republicans are running for the seat held by Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R), who is retiring.
Former Dallas Mayor Tom Leppert, also a Republican, already announced he raised just slightly more than that amount in the first quarter — $1.1 million — not including a $1.6 million loan from his own pocketbook. Cruz also loaned his campaign $70,000, according to a release.