- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Former Texas Solicitor General Ted Cruz has raised more than $1 million for his GOP Senate bid.
Cruz and several other Republicans are running for the seat held by Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R), who is retiring.
Former Dallas Mayor Tom Leppert, also a Republican, already announced he raised just slightly more than that amount in the first quarter — $1.1 million — not including a $1.6 million loan from his own pocketbook. Cruz also loaned his campaign $70,000, according to a release.