- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Former Texas Solicitor General Ted Cruz has raised more than $1 million for his GOP Senate bid.
Cruz and several other Republicans are running for the seat held by Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R), who is retiring.
Former Dallas Mayor Tom Leppert, also a Republican, already announced he raised just slightly more than that amount in the first quarter — $1.1 million — not including a $1.6 million loan from his own pocketbook. Cruz also loaned his campaign $70,000, according to a release.