- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Multiple people told me that LeMieux is “a great guy” who is smart and able. But they also agree that the “Charlie Crist stain,” as one put it, will be a problem for the former Senator in a race where conservatives will pick the next Senate nominee. For consultant Jon Lerner, that will be an interesting challenge.
Stuart Rothenberg is editor of the Rothenberg Political Report.