- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Multiple people told me that LeMieux is “a great guy” who is smart and able. But they also agree that the “Charlie Crist stain,” as one put it, will be a problem for the former Senator in a race where conservatives will pick the next Senate nominee. For consultant Jon Lerner, that will be an interesting challenge.
Stuart Rothenberg is editor of the Rothenberg Political Report.