- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
A “Draft Tammy Duckworth” for Senate website has surfaced — in Hawaii.
The former Illinois House candidate and current assistant secretary at the Department of Veterans Affairs has lived in Honolulu before and was mentioned last month by Sen. Daniel Inouye (D) as a potential contender for the seat of retiring Sen. Daniel Akaka (D). The website notes that it is not affiliated with Duckworth, and the Iraq War veteran has not publicly indicated that she is interested.