- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
In the Senate race for just more than a month, former Dallas Mayor Tom Leppert will report raising $1.1 million in the first quarter, his campaign announced Wednesday. Leppert also loaned his campaign $1.6 million and has $2.6 million in cash on hand.
“We’ve got great momentum behind our campaign, and I’m looking forward to continuing to grow our support across Texas,” Leppert said in a statement.
Leppert is one of several Republicans expected to run for the seat of retiring Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas).
Roll Call Politics rates this race Safe Republican.