- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
“It’s not to say that they can’t influence the White House, but overwhelmingly, the flow of influence and control is from the White House to the DNC,” Fowler said.
“It will be interesting to see how that is defined and how that plays out with Debbie’s new role. That’s something you might want to watch.”
Jessica Brady contributed to this report.