- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
“It’s not to say that they can’t influence the White House, but overwhelmingly, the flow of influence and control is from the White House to the DNC,” Fowler said.
“It will be interesting to see how that is defined and how that plays out with Debbie’s new role. That’s something you might want to watch.”
Jessica Brady contributed to this report.