- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Every Tuesday, HOH gets to know a Member of Congress better through a series of five fun questions. This week, we chat with Sen. Mike Lee. The Utah Republican reveals that his movie tastes lean toward comedies.
Q: Which team do you think will win the Stanley Cup?
A: The Washington Capitals.
Q: If you could have dinner with anyone (aside from your family), who would it be and why?
A: Ronald Reagan. He was my childhood and adult hero.
Q: What’s your favorite drink?
A: Club soda and lime.
Q: What’s your favorite movie of all time?
A: It’s a tossup between “So I Married an Axe Murderer” and “Monty Python and the Holy Grail.”
Q: Who’s your best friend in Congress?
A: I haven’t been here long enough to say one for sure. I’m still accepting applications.